We regret to announce that due to unforeseen circumstances that were out of our control, the All Re’ved Up 4 Kidz car show is cancelled. We are all disappointed that the show will not take place this season, however CASA’s Arkansas Zombie Challenge and Kids Runs will continue as planned on Saturday, October 15, 2016 in Hector, Arkansas.
Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause in connection with the car show. Thank you for your understanding.
Friends of CASA and CASA of the 5th Judicial District
CASA of the 5th Judicial District is hosting its 2nd Car Show at the Arkansas Zombie Challenge this year. “All Re’ved up 4 Kidz”
Oct 15th, 2016 in Hector, AR
Registration: 8am to 10am
Judging: 11am to 1:00pm
Awards Presentation: 2pm
$25.00 Preregistration for entries received by September 29th
$30.00 registration after September 29th
$10.00 for each additional vehicle
There will be Music, Food, silent auction and 50/50 pot tickets.
There will be special awards for Mayor’s Choice and Best of Show.
People’s Choice Award $1 Donation = 1 vote
Classes of vehicles:
- A. Stock Cars 1900 to Present
- B. Stock Trucks 1900 to Present
- C. Pro Custom Class – Custom Cars & Trucks of All Years
- D.Street Rods 1920-1948 (Including Fat Fender)
- E. Sport Cars (2 passenger) All Years (Imports and Domestic)
- F. Old School (Rat Rod)
- G. Muscle Car- Mopar, Ford, Chevy and all others up to 1974
- H. Motorcycle – All Models and makes
- I. Best of the Rest (off-road)
- J. Tuners/Imports/Compacts – Cars and Trucks
- K. Unfinished – Car, trucks, motorcycles
“C Class” The Pro Custom class is intended to showcase the vehicles where no expense has been spared and to also free up some of the classes for the do-it-yourselfers. Any car that has won Best of Show needs to be in this class.
“K Class” Unfinished cars will be the ONLY unjudged class. It will be a participant only picked class.
Parking and the car show will be by the Hector Gym parking lot, with access off of Maple Street.
Due to insurance limitations, burn outs and flames will not be permitted.
Any participant engaging in such activity will be removed from the event.